? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 23, 2006


On this adventure, I only had one goofy episode and one that I hope remains secret for years. The rule is in the Cavern's that you don't touch anything and even though I and everyone else was tempted, we didn't touch anything, on purpose.... Notice how beautiful this formation is, when you look at it close up it looks like melted wax running down the rocks, but it is solid. At this juncture, our guide forgot to inform us that the slope was slippery and wet. As we began our descent here, my feet became goofy (as usual) and my departure from an upright position was rapidly affecting where I might wind up. What is the natural reflex motion that one takes when quickly falling to the ground? Reach and grab for the nearest source of salvation ~ message there of another nature too..... I did just that and grabbed the nearest rock and clung for my life..... Behind me a voice was quietly yelling, "mom, get your hand off the rock, you are going to be in serious trouble", naturally my mind went to goofy mode, just like my feet and I quickly let go and began a running marathon with the ground and the sky. Needless to say, when I finally came to a hault, I was still standing and had managed to pass everyone else in our tour up and left them behind..... It was most embarassing, but I survived till the next adventure...... Posted by Picasa

0 comments: