? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006


Well, I blew it, as soon as I saw my son coming off the plane, all the emotions I had surpressed, but wasn't even aware of how much I had bottled up, came full blown like a raging river, right up from the depths of my being and I grabbed him and began to sob.... Not meaning to of course, but so relieved and Praising God he was home and in my arms again, I guess I embarassed the heck out of him. Dad too broke down and Cody stayed in Military mode, standing tall, holding us both up..... When we reached the airport parking lot, neither myself or Cody realized it, but dad's sugar level was bottoming out rapidly from the overwhelming emotions of seeing Cody again.. We took a very short very bogus ride on the Reno freeway, God is soooooo good and we were spared any harm then we made it to McDonalds where we got him sugar and the rest of the trip home was all a blessing...... Yeeeehawww..... Posted by Picasa

0 comments: