? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 26, 2006


Blogging backwards is hard business because I don't seem to always be able to get them in the right order. The worst part about this whole thing is, I lost my password to this blog and I have tried over and over again to get access so that I can go in a correct typo's but, so far, no one has responded in 6 months to my request for help from Blogger.... So whats a person to do, but just keep using Bloggerbot and share as best I can. By the way, this whole section of my blog is bringing you up to date from May to the current date in October... May take a while but it is sure a lot of fun to share. Anyone out there who can get Blogger to help me out, please do or if you have any suggestions, please let me know. Posted by Picasa

0 comments: