? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 30, 2005


The photo's stop here as this is the place where, California Air Head did the unthinkable but Miss Congeniality thing and fell flat on her face taking this photo. Yep, yep, yep, trying to walk with grace in an effort to make my son as proud of me as I was of him..... I know it is really true as the Bible says "Pride cometh before a fall"! Needless to say the General and his brigade had departed so that was some relief, but the young men on the Bradleys looked on with painful expressions knowing I had hit the ground hard. I hit so hard my pants left fibers in my knee and my skin was attached to my pants.... Very lady like. It was a memorable day no matter how you look at it.... YEEEDOGGIES, WHAT A GREAT GROUP OF YOUNG MEN! GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS AS THEY SERVE WITH HONOR AND DISTINCTION. GOD BLESS AMERICA ONCE AGAIN..... Posted by Picasa

0 comments: